Saturday 30 June 2012

On the move


Yesterday I got back from a good week in Whistler with Mike Douglas and the Switchback Entertainment crew. I had a really good time with Mike and his family with lots of work for the upcoming movie project, skiing, running, biking and sightseeing. Now I’m back in Luleå for one day and tomorrow we are leaving once again – this time for Lofoten, Norway. We are planning to stay there for at least one and a half month and it’s going to be great to get some time for climbing and just being at one spot for some time. One and a half month seems like an eternity compared to the busy travel schedule I’ve had this spring.

Henningsvaer, in the midst of the magic islands
Now I’ll switch back to climbing and running mode for some time. I can’t wait to get back to all the great people, rock, landscape and running trails of the magic islands!
Blair, Jeff, Mike and Leslie at work

Canadian cars were not as big as the Alaskan ones, but not to far of... 

Mike fueling up in Squamish... I have to get back here... 

Seattle from the air



Finally back in Luleå, Sweden


No comments:

Post a Comment